If you want to understand how the press operates to help raise your profile, our media awareness training sessions are for you.
This informal course is taught in a group setting to give participants a snapshot overview and understanding of how today’s media operates. This session covers:
- The difference between print, radio, TV and on-line reporting
- The importance of deadlines
- How social media has changed the face of news reporting today
- The difference between reactive and proactive and how to manage both
- Communication planning and producing key messages
- Interview tips
- Spotting a story/press opportunity
These courses can of course be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for further information.