PR is more than just a press release. It can of course be an article in your local paper, or an interview on a
radio station, it can also be client feedback, bang on social media posts and regular blogging.
Legs PR Packages
PR is more than just a press release. It can of course be an article in your local paper, or an interview on a radio station, it can also be client feedback, bang on social media posts and regular blogging.
Knowing how to get your name out there can be tough. Competing for attention in an already crowded digital space can be even tougher. Both arms of our business can help. Whether you want us to spread the word, tell your story and share your message through our PR, Media and Communications expertise or you want us to train you to do it in-house LEGS PR is a Step Ahead in Communication.
It’s those actions that convey your business in a positive light, as well as having plans in place to protect your reputation if things go wrong, which often gets forgotten.
We’re finding that more and more companies want to shout out about what they do, but like anything, they don’t know, what they don’t know, which is where we come in.
Our packages of support are aimed at giving the right level of support, advice and guidance to meet your exact business needs, whether you’re a start-up, SME, established business or big business going for growth.
The aim of the packages is to help give you the tools, techniques and support to shout about what you do, raising your profile, building credibility with your clients, leads, partners and stakeholders to help you attract more clients and ultimately boost your sales. If your competitors’ market themselves and you don’t, they’re already one step ahead. Our packages will get you on a level playing field and help you beat the opposition.
In response to the enquiries we’ve been having we’ve developed a range of packages to cater for different levels of PR support.
Each package is designed to deliver exactly what you want and need for your company, each with the aim of helping you build and maintain your profile and reputation to bring in more leads and generate sales.
To find out how you can benefit or you’d like more details please drop us an email (email@example.com) and we’ll be in touch.
Initial Intro Planning Package
- One hour’s consultancy – to discuss what support is needed and offer initial advice
- Audit of the client’s communication channels including social media with recommendations provided
- Determine what package of support would be the most appropriate
Quarterly Planning Package
Aimed at: SME’s, new businesses, larger companies. Those who want to raise their profile but don’t how and need some hand holding and strategic support. Those that are happy to create social media content but need guidance and want someone else to physically post the content.
- One hour’s consultation to discuss progress and offer advice on next steps
- Quarterly plan
- Three months of social media calendars to help with client’s planning
Monthly Bronze Package
Aimed at: SME’s, new businesses, larger companies. Those that want specific social media support. Those
that are happy to create content themselves but need guidance and want someone else to physically post the
- One hour’s strategic support
- Social Media calendar
- Social media postings for client (just posting, doesn’t include content creation)
Monthly Silver Package
Aimed at: SME’s, new businesses, larger companies. Those that want more strategic support, and not only need social media support but also require help and guidance with their content.
- Two hour’s strategic support
- Social Media calendar
- Social media postings for clients, including agreed content creation
- Two company blogs written
Monthly Gold Package
Aimed at: Larger, established companies who want to take their business to the next level. Those that need a higher level of strategic support, who don’t have the time to produce as much content as they’d like. They also
want to be more visible externally, on-line and in the media but need someone to manage it and provide strategic direction.
- Two hour’s strategic support with unlimited phone support
- Social Media Calendar
- Social media posting for clients including agreed content creation
- Two client blogs per month
- Two press releases or media interviews per year
- One Ten Minutes Interview with Legs PR for online and social media coverage
- A monthly written client interview to help get positive testimonials
- One virtual training webinar of the client’s choice
- One awards entry per year
Monthly Written Package
Aimed at: SME’s, new businesses, larger companies that need specific written content creating as part of their PR/Marketing Strategies.
- Two hour’s strategic support
- Fortnightly written blog – e.g staff interview, ‘top ten tips,’ feature or an industry specific article
- A monthly client case study
- Bi-Monthly website written content update
- A quarterly press release or written marketing material content
- Annual, ‘Ten Minutes Interview,’ with Legs PR
Aimed at: SMEs, new businesses and larger companies. Those that don’t want to be committed to a monthly retainer but do require PR and communications support, through one off piece of bespoke work.
We can help you with:
- A communications and PR review
- Press release and media liaison
- A Legs PR, Ten Minutes Interview With – for on-line and social media coverage
- Blogs or article writing
- Website copy reviews
- Client interviews to use as case studies
- A range of face to face and virtual training sessions