Are you as serious about your PR & Marketing as we look in this picture?
If you are, our brand-new training session: ‘An Intro to PR & Marketing,’ could help. And we promise it’ll be much more fun than we look in this photo – although we do love our latest PR shots – thanks to Dan Moore from Dissident Creative Agency.
It’s our first face to face group course since before the start of the pandemic more than two years ago so we’re really excited.
Our founder Tamsin Parker is teaming up with our marketing specialist Eleanor Piredda – who also owns her own company, Making Marketing Sense, to run the half day training course.
It takes place on the morning of Wednesday April 27th at DaisyBank House, Cheadle in the Staffordshire Moorlands – it’s a lovely venue, in a town which is home to Pugin’s Gem.
If you get PR & Marketing right – they can boost your profile, get your name out there and bring in sales. That means more clients, more turnover and extra cash in your back pocket.
So what do we cover to help you achieve that? We’ll look at:
- The fundamentals of PR & Marketing.
- A look at both traditional and digital marketing and what could work for you.
- Social Media – Linkedin/Facebook/Insta and Twitter – the basics.
- How the media works – so you can help raise your profile.
- Content planning and creation.
- Tips on developing your own PR & Marketing Strategy.
To find out more and to book your place go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-intro-to-pr-marketing-tickets-276070844327
And if you book before the end of March with promocode: earlybird you’ll get a 20% discount! It would be great to see you there.